Alumni - Krithy Satish Kumar

Hi! My name is Krithy Satish Kumar and I graduated in 2020. Art has always played a very important role in my life, it has always been a platform where I could truly express myself, without any boundaries. I've been an art student since 2016 and today, I can see the progress I've made, which is truly the best achievement and artist can get. It's not just skills and talent that is required for art, your attitude and mindset also plays a very big role, which has been tuned by CHSV The constructive criticism, the lovely guidance from my art teachers have moulded me into a responsible and knowledgeable artist. Despite not having opted for a pure arts course in college, the training I have received has put me at a very big advantage in college. It has given me a sense of confidence and allows me to fine-tune my work so that I can submit my best output. I'm currently a full-time diploma Fashion Merchandising and Marketing student in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts in Singapore and I'm truly proud to have graduated from CHSV. These are some of my best works across several different mediums like mixed media, watercolours, coloured pencils, fabric and poster colours. I hope you like them!



Comments