Sneha Krishnan- ALUMNI

                                 Sneha Krishnan, 2020 Batch. 

My experience of being an art student in Harishree was the turning point for me. The art curriculum and my art teachers just shaped me up and got me inspired and made me take up art as my hobby. From my childhood, I was interested in art and our acharyas guided me in all ways and helped me become better at every level. Art as a subject also helped me think creatively and choose my career too. I am aspiring to study Fashion Communication from National Institute of Fashion Technology. I am very sure the skills I have gained in fine arts is going to help me with my career as well as a hobby I will cherish lifelong. I have found art to be very relaxing and gives me a lot of peace and a way to express my emotions too. I am very excited to continue my journey in different spheres of this field. 
-Sneha Krishnan, 
CHSV Batch of 2020




Comments

Post a Comment